Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Birthday Cake Shakeology Recipe---Where cake & nutrition come together in harmony



So I saw a bunch of people raving about this Birthday Cake flavored Shake and I absolutely had to try it (being a WICKED sweet tooth and all).

We had a little fun with it and I made Steve go through a little photo shoot (yes that IS my boyfriend's not so dainty hand dropping the sprinkles carefully in as the finishing touch).



I decided to make one serving to try for our first go at it. We were hesitant about all the hype because we had tried another combination we were excited about back at the end of October (I believe it was a caramel cocoa shake) and it was a super let down. We hoped this wouldn't be the same outcome.

LUCKILY he and I both became OBSESSED with this recipe. It is SO worth all of the hype.  He even tells me how he fantasizes about it!  I posted this collage this past Sunday night and he has already made his demands for another round of the shakes when he arrives Friday.


  • 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 tbsp Fat Free Cheesecake flavored Jello Pudding Mix
  • 1 tsp butter extract
  • Add ice to taste (this will also play with the consistency--the more ice the thicker the shake!)
Not so Optional Garnish: Sprinkles

Drink it up and thank me later ;)

Signed
Tiesha

No comments:

Post a Comment